Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Updates

Announcement

Please make sure you send in your order form and make payment BEFORE spree closing!
And if you want to cancel order, PLEASE inform me BEFORE!
There are selfish people taking order and saying that they want to cancel AFTER i took order from taiwan!!!
I am doing preorder shopping not to piss myself off alright?

I will be having exam so no spree will be on till 9 June, however still feel free to browse thru taiwan website links on right hand side and email me questions =)

Updates for spreees~

Anna's ~ Arrived!
JJS spree 1 ~ Arrived!
MAZ spree 1 ~ Arrived!
I-Style ~ Send out items
Raining Shop ~ Arrived!
Korean style ~ Arrived!
Buddin spree 1 ~ Arrived!
MAZ spree 2 ~ Arrived!
Magic Pani spree 1 ~ Arrived!
OrangeS ~ Send out items
JoyceShop ~ Payment made


Thanks for everyone support so far, you guys being patience and understanding, LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jus got my item today..i love them so much..is gorgeous!!i will definately shop in weishop again..^^

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]